Tuesday 5 March 2013

Top 5 for - Its all about the Eyes

Hello all! Its time to announce the DT favourites for our "All about the Eyes" challenge so on to what you have all been waiting for!




No 4 Debbie B


No 29 Valerie


No 24JayBe
  




Congrats! please take your blinkie at the sidebar and display it proudly. 

Thanks to all who entered. We once again had some fabulous projects to choose from! 

Remember there is still a week left to get those entries into our current challenge "Time flies"
You can find it here.

We look forward to seeing your entries.

Have a wonderful week. 
The TIOT Team

5 comments:

  1. Thank you girls, glad you liked my tag enough to choose me as a top 5. Popped the award on my blog. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the all the ladies, lovely work, and I am happy to be in the chosen 5! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooooooo much for awarding me - that means a lot to me and has toched the bottom of my heard! THANK YOU! XOXO SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am delighted to be in the top 5 ! Thank you so very much ! You have really made my day ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo Hoo! Thank you for choosing my card in the Top 5 this week - what a lovely surprise. I'm off to display my badge :)
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x